Sunday 17 May 2015




WRITING: MY TRIP TO ITALY

Hi I’m Marçal Alsina and now I’m going to explain you how was my last trip to Italy.
It was two weeks ago when we went to Italy as the final course trip. I went with the most of my class made and two teachers: Jordi and Anna.
We left Banyoles on Monday at 5:30 am, and we went to Barcelona to take a plane to Mila. When we arrived in Mila we went directly to Verona by bus. There we stayed two days: on the first day we visited the city center and the Arena, and on Thursday we took a train to Venezia. There we saw the most important places of this curious city like Sant Marco square or the Rialto Bridge. I think Venezia is a very beautiful city.
On Wednesday we arrived at Firenze, where we stayed two more days, Firenze is what I liked the most.
We passed the last day in Pisa. We saw the Pisa tower and the Duomo.

So all in all, It was one of my best trips ever. I think one week its a very short time… but we all had a very good time together and now our friendship is bigger than ever, so it’s a very good experience and very useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment