Thursday 26 February 2015

WRITING


Who are you?


My name is Marçal Alsina and I’m a student in Banyoles in Girona. I’m into sports and music: I play water polo and I play the bass, I also like football, I’m a Barcelona fan. The people who I spend time with are very nice and they have quite the same hobbies as me.

 I don’t think that the world is a bad place, although we could improve it if we were more generous. There aren’t many things that make me angry, but what really annoys me is rude and pimp people.

As far as the future is concerned, it worries me the economic situation of the world, and I hope that we’ll be able to find a solution. I’m a bit frightening because  I don’t know what I want to I want to do in the future, and I don’t know what I’ll be doing in a few years’ time.


Marçal

No comments:

Post a Comment